Office of Contract Management
The Office of Contract Management (OCM) is a department of the Wayne State University Procurement and Strategic Sourcing Business Management Division, and is a University resource that provides contract related administrative services. At this time, the OCM services are limited to supporting the Wayne State University Office of Health Affairs.
The OCM provides many services intended to ensure that contracts entered into on behalf of the University comply with applicable University policy and federal and state laws and regulations. In particular, the OCM assists in all of the following:
- Developing and maintaining standard contract forms and templates, as approved by the OGC;
- Reviewing and negotiating the business terms of agreements;
- Facilitating the contract negotiation and development process;
- Storing and providing access to contracts in WSU's contract repository;
- Providing training related to contracts and the contracting process; and
- Assisting in the resolution of contract related disputes.
For a complete list of services, go to Office of Contract Management
Director, Office of Contract Management
Leslie A. Werner
Phone: (313) 577-8256
Fax: (313) 577-8777